Advertising on The Vacation Channel
The Vacation Channel is a convenient and concise source of information regarding local restaurants, shopping, shows and attractions that guests need to know. The Vacation Channel’s staff has an on-going and concerted effort with area inn-keepers and business leaders to find out what guests to the area want and need to know. Weather information is consistently one of the most asked questions by locals and visitors. The Vacation Channel responds with the local weather forecast complete with color radar 4 times every hour, every day.
Area Chamber of Commerce’s find The Vacation Channel’s information so beneficial to our guests, that many display the channel on color monitors in their visitor information centers. The Vacation Channel maintains an on-going promotional campaign with Hometown Radio KRZK / KOMC in Branson. Local residents appreciate The Vacation Channel due to its emphasis on local news and current events taking place in and around Taney and Stone Counties. Newsline is the local news program that is updated daily as news happens, while Ozark Mountain Country Update provides current business news with an emphasis on area activities weekly.
The Vacation Channel Drives Viewership
The Vacation Channel’s “Watch Us First” Campaign directly involves hotel personnel giving them personal incentive to recommend The Vacation Channel and to encourage viewer-ship of The Vacation Channel in individual hotel properties. The Vacation Channel staff in cooperation with lodging personnel has implemented a fun program rewarding front desk clerks and housekeeping staff who actively recommend us and tune in-room televisions to The Vacation Channel assuring strong viewer-ship. The Vacation Channel provides and distributes attractive channel line-up stickers for televisions free of charge for the lodging industry. Get EXCITED as The Vacation Channel’s 1957 Chevy COOL CRUISER rolls the streets of Branson. This fun automobile can be seen around town 6 days a week putting visitors and local residents on television.
The Hometown Hour is a block of programming designed for the residents of Stone and Taney counties (including shows such as Kids Connection and Sports Spotlight). The Vacation Channel is the number one local source on television for information and activities centered around national holiday and local special events. These events are covered extensively with 2-minute interviews shot on location at area businesses. Each interview airs a minimum of 5 times per day during the event.
Top 5 Key Benefits
The Vacation Channel benefits advertisers in many ways
The Top 5 Key Benefits to our advertisers are:
1. Welcomed Information Visitors are actively seeking information. Your message isn’t perceived as an interruption of programming like on standard television. Instead, visitors are very excited to learn about you and what you have to offer.
2. Power of Television Highly effective medium because of sight, sound, motion and emotion used simultaneously. Since we air only one message at a time, you have an exclusive presentation of your message.
3. Implied Endorsement The Vacation Channel is a solid company with a reputation for quality. Your participation in our programming appears to be a personal recommendation from The Vacation Channel.
4. Frequency Message is seen often throughout the day, therefore: Your message is more likely to be seen by the visitors. You will have a stronger impact on viewers the more times they see it.
5. Reach Qualified Prospects Reaches visitors early and often during their stay. Relaxed environment with a low number of other advertising mediums. These viewers are in their rooms preparing to immediately go and make buying decisions.
Serving The Entire Branson/Tri-Lakes Area Since 1989!
Bear Creek, Bull Creek, Bradleyville, Blue Eye, Branson, Branson West, Cedar Creek, Forsyth, Galena, Green Forest, Hollister, Indian Point, Kimberling City, Kirbyville, Kissee Mills, Lampe, Long Beach, Mildred, Omaha, Powersite, Reeds Spring, Walnut Shade